For Tuesday, May 13 , 2014
“L” Day – AP TESTING
· AP Government test 8:00 – 11:00 in the STEM Space – so all classes 1st period will move from the STEM space to the Commons. AP Human Geography will be in the Conference room in the afternoon. Please remember to keep quiet out of respect for your classmates and their need to concentrate.
· Congratulations to the Class of 2014! Everyone is invited to graduation tonight at 6:00 at Thompson Boling Arena. No admission or parking fees.
· Our STEM Venturing Crew (0101) will be having a pancake breakfast this Saturday from 8:00 – 10:00 at the Chili’s on Mabry Hood Rd. Tickets are $5 per person – see student Eric O’Reilley to purchase.
· PTSA spring vintage t-shirts are here! If you ordered from the PTSA stop in the media center today to pick yours up!
· Thank you to the Class of 2014 for their senior gift to the school. Look over the door to room 104 (computer lab off the Commons) for the quote selected by this class to be on their graduation announcements. It is a sentiment particularly appropriate for our school! Thank you Class of 2014!
· Next Wednesday, 5/14, will be our last Early Release Day of the year.
· This Friday, May 16 your parents need to use alternate pick up locations after school. World’s Fair Park Drive will be closed due to an event.
Quote of the day from Khalil Gibran
Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
Practice L&N Habits every day: Collaboration, Critical thinking, Design, Innovation, Inquiry, & Professionalism