For Monday, May 5, 2014
“L” Day – TESTING DAY
· SEE TODAY’S TESTING SCHEDULE AT END OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT! NOTE: Due to AP testing students will not be allowed upstairs in the Depot. Please keep quiet in hallways! Students with 12:00 AP tests need to be dismissed to get lunch early.
· You will receive a separate email with an invitation to vote for a Teacher of the Year. Please visit and make your voice heard!
· As the school year ends, please look around for library books and USB drives borrowed from our Media Center. May 9th is the last day to check out books and all books and USB drives should be returned by May 16th.
· As we are entering the heavy testing season, please note that except in cases of emergency the guidance office will be closed to students until May 9. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to answering your questions and meeting your needs at the earliest opportunity after this date.
· Summer and Scholarship Opportunities: check the College/Career webpage for summer programs in business, accounting, test prep, architecture, materials science, engineering, and more. Deadlines are soon.
· Chess club meets Wednesday mornings from 8:30 – 9:15 in room 202.
· Equality club meets Tuesday mornings 8:50 – 9:15 in room 104.
· Teens for Christ, Monday mornings in room D112
Quote of the day from Benjamin Franklin:
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
Practice L&N Habits every day: Collaboration, Critical thinking, Design, Innovation, Inquiry, & Professionalism
Monday, May 5th: English 9 & Algebra 2
Extended 1st Block--9:30-11:27
Subject Class go to Room
English 9 Blevins L1 à 202
Blevins L2 à 203
Jones L1 à 207
Blevins N3 à 222
Jones N4/Norton L1 à 205
Algebra 2 Holt L2 à 214
Holt L3 à 216
Holt L4 à D119
Foy L1 à D120
Foy N1 à 221
AP Chem (8a-11a) STEM Space
AP Env. Sci (8a-11a) APP Room 5 & 6
AP Psych (12p-2p) G012
AP Psych (12p-2p) Depot Teacher Work Room
L1: Brown’s Eng 4 to Commons
L1: Griggs’ Govt: to Commons
L1: Stanish’s Govt to Commons
L1: Cheng’s Geometry to Commons
L1: Crattie’s Latin 2 to Commons
L1: Mangone’s Latin 2 to Commons
L1: Hawkin’s CP Bio to Commons
L1: Sirek’s PWC to Commons
L1: Neudenberger’s Hon Chem to Commons
L1: Arnold’s Intro to Bio to Commons
L1: Napier’s STEM3 to Commons/Veranda
L1: Gibson STEM3 to Commons/Veranda
L2: Mangone’s Latin1 to 104