For Thursday, May 1, 2014
· Heads up students who park in the small lot on the corner of WFP Drive & Blackstock – today (Thursday) there is a big event going on at the Foundry at lunch. They’re asking us to use the big Blackstock lot only – you will not be able to park in the small lot on the corner on Thursday, May 1. Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for your cooperation!
· Today is first testing day. Schedule is a little different. 1st period will go from 9:30 – 11:27. No Advisory. See the testing reminders at the bottom of announcements for where to report. This is your chance to show off what you know – do your best!
· Congratulations to the L&N Junior Classical League who placed 5th overall in their division at the Tennessee Junior Classical League Convention in their first year of attendance!
· As we are entering the heavy testing season, please note that except in cases of emergency the guidance office will be closed to students until May 9. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to answering your questions and meeting your needs at the earliest opportunity after this date.
· Congrats to all the SGA candidates for well-run campaigns. More congrats to all the office winners! We expect great things from you!
· Summer and Scholarship Opportunities: check the College/Career webpage for summer programs in business, accounting, test prep, architecture, materials science, engineering, and more. Deadlines are soon.
· Chess club meets Wednesday mornings from 8:30 – 9:15 in room 202.
· Equality club meets Tuesday mornings 8:50 – 9:15 in room 104.
· Teens for Christ, Monday mornings in room D112
Quote of the day from Henry Ford:
If you think you can do it, or you think you can’t do it, you are right.
Practice L&N Habits every day: Collaboration, Critical thinking, Design, Innovation, Inquiry, & Professionalism
Thursday’s test arrangements:
Thursday, May 1st: English 10 and US History tests
Extended 1st Block--9:30-11:27
Subject Class Room
English 10 Blevins L3 222
English 10 Fannon L4 221
English 10 Blevins N1 214
Engllish 10 Fannon N2 216
Hon Eng 10 Brown L3 205
Hon Eng 10 Blevins N2 202
Hon Eng 10 Brown N3 203
US History Stanish L2 D113
US History Stanish N1 D119
US History Stanish N3 D120
Spring 2014 PTSA t-shirt design