For Tuesday, May 6, 2014
“N” Day – TESTING DAY
· SEE TODAY’S TESTING SCHEDULE AT END OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT! NOTE: Due to AP testing students will be moved away from the music room on the station’s ground floor starting at 8:00 a.m. Please keep quiet so your friends have the best environment for testing!
· Plan to come for Awards night tonight at 6:00 on the Plaza! Bring your family!
· Mark your calendars now – we will use alternate drop off/pick up locations this Friday (May 9) and the whole week of final exams (May 20-21) due to events on Worlds Fair Park.
· Next Monday we will have an Early Release schedule, but students will not be released at 3:30. We will have an in-school game between seniors and underclassmen. Tickets are $3 each to get out of your 4th period. All monies will go towards senior fees for the class of 2015 – pay it forward folks! You can buy tickets at lunch in the Commons.
· As the school year ends, please look around for library books and USB drives borrowed from our Media Center. May 9th is the last day to check out books and all books and USB drives should be returned by May 16th.
· As we are entering the heavy testing season, please note that except in cases of emergency the guidance office will be closed to students until May 9.
· Summer and Scholarship Opportunities: check the College/Career webpage for summer programs in business, accounting, test prep, architecture, materials science, engineering, and more. Deadlines are soon.
· Chess club meets Wednesday mornings from 8:30 – 9:15 in room 202.
· Equality club meets Tuesday mornings 8:50 – 9:15 in room 104.
· Teens for Christ, Monday mornings in room D112
Quote of the day from Bill Rodgers:
To be a consistent winner means preparing not just one day, one month or even one year – but for a lifetime.
Practice L&N Habits every day: Collaboration, Critical thinking, Design, Innovation, Inquiry, & Professionalism
Tuesday, May 6th: Biology & Chemistry
Extended 1st Block—9:30-11:27
Subject Class Go to Room
Biology Hawkins L1 D120
Hawkins L2 & N4 STEM Space
Hawkins N3 D119
Chemistry NeudenbergerL3 214
Neudenberger N2 221
Neudenberger N3 216
Neudenberger L1 205
Arnold L3 202
Arnold N1 203
Arnold N3 222
Arnold N4 207
AP Comp Sci (8a—11a) Music Rm G012
Displaced Classes: Go to Commons – Coley’s SOSE; Crattie’s Hon Latin3&4; Webb’s Etymology; Blevin’s Eng2CP; Jones’s Eng3 CP; Robbins’s AP Euro; Stanish’s US History; Holt’s NuLit; Grigg’s Gov
N2: Sirek’s D119 STEM 2 displaced to commons