For Thursday, January 24, 2013
"N" Schedule Day
· Gryphon Track Team (from Coach Pickle): We will have conditioning 1/22-1/25 4:50 -6:00. On days that we are not scheduled find a partner, swim, play basketball, ride a bike etc. Oh, and get your studies up to date. Conditioning at track at West HS begins Monday 1/28.
· Order your yearbooks now! Click here for link. Cost will increase to $70 on Feb 1. Order now!
· RSVP to Mr. Smith for Brown Bag chats. Everyone is always invited during lunch (bring yours with you) in the STEM Space in the Depot:
o Jan. 25 - Chris Dager, UT Professor, Asian Carp, the Great Lakes and Transportation Impacts
o Feb 1 – Spencer Joy, Pellissippi State Community College, talking about Dual Enrollment opportunities
· ACT Question of the day http://www.act.org/qotd/
· MTSU Honors College Open House--On Monday, February 18th, MTSU Honors College is hosting an Open House for interested students and parents on MTSU's campus. Please visit the following link for more information.
· Asian Culture & Language Club (ACLC): Wednesday during Enrichment in D223.
· Chess Club meets on Wednesdays from 8:45 to 9:15 a.m. in the media center.
· Gryphon Studios, film club, on Thursday afternoons 4:45 – 6:00 PM, in Room 214 in the Station.
Quote of the day: from Eleanor Roosevelt:
In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.
Practice L&N Habits every day: Collaboration, Critical thinking, Design, Innovation, Inquiry, & Professionalism